follow these tips to get the best (and safest!) burn
1. always allow your wax pool to reach the edge of your vessel. you will find coconut wax burns much more cleanly than other waxes, you will have a full melt pool within the first hour of burning. note: burning for short periods of time and not allowing the wax pool to melt to the edge can lead to candle tunneling. always keep your candle wick trimmed to a 1/4 inch before each burn.
2. if your wick develops mushrooming, be sure to remove and trim the wick before re-lighting.
3. do not allow debris to inhabit your wax pool.
4. be smart about where you burn your candle. Keep it away from flammable objects and small children.
5. never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. don’t burn your candle if only 1/2-1/4 " of wax remains. lighting a candle without enough wax can cause the jar to overheat