Follow these tips to get the best (and safest!) burn
1. Always keep your candle wick trimmed to a 1/4" before each burn.
If your wick develops mushrooming, be sure to remove and trim the wick before re-lighting.
2. Always allow your wax pool to reach the edge of your vessel
You will find coconut wax burns more cleanly than other waxes, you will have a full melt pool within thefirst hour of burning. burning for short periods of time and not allowing the wax pool to melt to the edge can lead to candle tunneling.avoid burning for short periods of time(less than an hour)or for too long (over 4 hours)
3. Do not allow debris to inhabit your wax pool
4. Be smart about where you burn your candle.
Keep it away from flammable objects and small children. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
5. Don’t burn your candle if only 1/2-1/4" of wax remains
Lighting a candle without enough wax can cause the jar to overheat when your done lighting your candle we encourage you to clean it out and repurpose the container for storage or even a planter